Bridges out of Poverty Training is a non-traditional soft skills program that helps supervisors, business owners, or fellow employees understand the culture of poverty and employee behaviors. This workshop helps participants develop a better understanding of the driving forces behind the three socio-economic classes and the hidden rules of poverty, middle class, and wealth. Objectives include:
- Explore mental models of economic poverty, middle class and wealth and the driving forces of each class. This can be used to motivate employees and build relationships.
- Learn the hidden rules of each class in order to better understand and communicate with each other.
- Explain how economic realities affect patterns of living and how this impacts what an employee brings with them to the job.
- Understand the causes of poverty in order to build resources for employees. Identify the eight resources a customer or employee needs to succeed.
- Identify the eight resources a customer or employee needs to succeed.
Learn about how Cascade Engineering in Grand Rapids, Michigan implemented Bridges out of Poverty in its workplace at: http://www.ahaprocess.com/?s=Cascade+Engineering
For more information contact us.